Expressions of Interest
Casual Appointment to the Skate Australia Board
why not try here The Skate Australia Board is seeking Expressions of Interest from current financial members to fill a Casual Vacancy for 1 year until the next Annual General Meeting.migliori broker italiani
ROLE, RESPONSIBILITIES AND EXPECTATIONS
click to find out more The Board of Skate Australia Inc provides leadership and governance for the operation of Skate Australia Inc. as a National Sporting Organisation recognised by the Australian Sports Commission. As a Board member you are expected to:find
- Demonstrate an understanding of governance requirements for a National Sporting Organisation;
- Demonstrate an understanding of the Board’s legal responsibility including the individual directors’ legal duties and responsibility in relation to ASIC;
- Contribute to the operational management of Skate Australia’s day to day business, as assigned;
- Contribute to Board discussion, as required, including formulation of new policies and procedures, issues resolution and financial approvals;
- Must be comfortable and willing to use electronic communication:
- Board meetings are often held via Skype (or in Brisbane with reasonable expenses reimbursed);
- Must be contactable by email (as a minimum) and phone for all communication and to respond in a timely manner; and
- Sign a confidentiality agreement, which is required for all Board members.
- Able to act with integrity, ethically, and putting the organisation’s interests before personal interests. Must declare any conflicts of interest;
- Active supporter of the goals and objectives of Skate Australia;
- Be an active contributor with a genuine interest in the organisation; and
- Collaborate and function as an effective team member of the Board
- Management experience;
- Financial management or audit experience;
- Corporate governance;
- Board experience including Board committees (e.g. audit and finance, risk, etc);
- Previous involvement with Not for Profit organisations;
- Interest in sport and sport management.
check my site If you are interested, please send a one page resume and covering letter with your contact details and your response to the questions below, to email@example.com learn this here now by 4:00pm Friday 18th November 2016.
- What skills do you contribute to the Skate Australia Board?
- Why do you wish to be appointed to the Skate Australia Board?
why not try here Kind Regards,